- The Calabar Golf Estate is a JV between the Cross Rivers State Government and UPDC Plc.
- The estate will be a natural extension of The Cross River State’s high ambition to create a truly unique destination in Nigeria. It’s a new proposition for modern living in Nigeria, benefitting of the natural security and beauty of the Cross River State.
- The estate will comprise of 200 units of 3, 4 & 5 bedroom units + BQ
Features of the estate include:
- Adaptation of designs to the terrain and harmony with the surrounding vegetation
- Pitched roof and car parking integrated in the design to accommodate Calabar climate.
- Low energy consumption typologies
- Potential for Zero energy Estate
There are total of 200 units in the estate and the breakdown is as follows:
- 64 units of 5 Bedroom Detached Houses with Maid’s Room
- 38 units of 5 Bedroom Bungalows with Maid’s Room
- 13 units of 4 Bedroom Detached Houses with Maid’s Room
- 29 units of 4 Bedroom Bungalows with Maid’s Room
- 8 units of 3 Bedroom Bungalows with Maid’s Room
- 48 units of 3 Bedroom Flats with Maid’s Room
- Swimming pool
- Lawn Tennis
- Sewage Treatment Plant
- Water treatment Plant.
- Provision of Stand-by Generators
- Dedicated transformers
- CCTV security systems
- Fire and Burglar Alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Fire Hydrant etc.